|A Beautiful Mine|
|Airdate||August 1, 2003|
|Invention|| Rocket Bus|
|Previous||Beach Party Mummy|
|Next||Sorry, Wrong Era|
A Beautiful Mine is the first episode of season 2 of The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
The beginning starts when there is a Jimmy punching bag and Cindy is practicing karate on it with Libby as her coach. Suddenly, a meteor lands in Cindy's backyard! Cindy and Libby find some very valuable astrorubies inside the meteor. The next day, they come to the Candy Bar wearing the rubies as earrings and rings. Jimmy walks by, and reveals that those rubies are the most valuable rubies in the galaxy! Jimmy quickly takes them to his new rocket bus.
Jimmy takes them to an asteroid belt with the coordinates from Cindy. They locate an asteroid which is said to be the "mother-load" of aster-rubies. While on the asteroid, they use shovels to look for aster-rubies. After a few minutes of searching, Cindy finds some rubies to everyone's excitement. Jimmy scans them, and sadly reveals them as "fool's rubies". Jimmy, Cindy, Sheen, Carl, Libby, and Goddard then camp for the night. Carl makes some "Burritos" with using Goddard as a microwave. Sheen bites his, and cries in pain. He reveals a "bean" which Jimmy scans and reveals as a real astroruby. Carl takes them to an area where they find more rubies, and spend the next days mining. At lunchtime, three alien bandits attack with lasers. Jimmy uses Goddard and a few inventions to subdue them. Before the bandits leave, one of them warns them of "Ruby-Madness" (a parody of Gold Fever), but the kids don't listen, except for Carl.
Instantly, everyone is paranoid that their rubies will be stolen from someone else. When they discover that Jimmy is hiding his rubies by holographs, Carl, Sheen, Libby, and Cindy race to the mining crane to search for more rubies. Carl accidentally raises the power to HIGH, and the laser blast causes the asteroid to implode. They race to the ship but are chased by the bandits. Jimmy reluctantly activates a hyperjump, but they run out of fuel and start drifting into Jupiter by its gravity. Their only choice is to substitute the rubies into fuel and they make it home. Jimmy goes to check to see if any of the rubies made it, but they've all turned to ashes. Carl, Sheen, Cindy and Libby get mad and chase Jimmy with their shovels.
- Brittany: Oh my God! Those gems are so gorgeous!
- Cindy: Beat it Brittany! You're fogging up the merchandise.
- Sheen: To the lab! ...Okay, to the Hover Car, then the lab! ...Okay, to Jimmy's yard, then the lab!
- Cindy: How come you get to hold the rubies?
- Libby: And a safe that only you know the combination to?
- Carl: Ruby Madness, Ruby Madness! IT'S TEARING US APART!!!
- Sheen: You made me tell! You want my rubies, you jewel thief!
- Libby: Gem stealer!
- Carl: RUBY MADNESS, RUBY MADNESS!!!
- Cindy: Will you stop shouting that?!
- Libby: He tried to raid my ruby stash!
- Cindy: You told me your stash was by the rocket. You lied!
- Libby: So what? I happened to know you lied about your hiding place!
- Cindy: Liar!
- Libby: Crook!
- Carl: Ruby Madness.
- Sheen, Libby, and Cindy: BE QUIET!
- Jimmy: And that is what makes us rich: rich in friendship!
- Libby wears a pink shirt, blue collar and flared jeans starting with this episode.
- The error of Carl's pants still looking pulled up is finally corrected.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Season 2 episodes|
|A Beautiful Mine | Sorry, Wrong Era | The Retroville 9 | Grumpy Young Men | Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion (movie) | Nightmare in Retroville | Monster Hunt | Jimmy for President | Return of the Nanobots | Holly Jolly Jimmy | Love Potion 976/J | Sheen's Brain | Maternotron Knows Best | Send in the Clones | The Great Egg Heist | The Feud | Out, Darn Spotlight | The Junkman Cometh | Foul Bull | The Science Fair Affair | Men at Work | The Mighty Wheezers | Billion Dollar Boy | Win Lose and Kaboom! (movie)|