|Attack of the Twonkies|
|Airdate||November 11, 2004|
|Previous||Win, Lose and Kaboom|
|Next||Lights! Camera! Danger!|
Attack of the Twonkies is the first episode of Season 3.
Jimmy is preparing for a long-awaited event. That event is Twonkus-3's orbit around Earth, which it only makes once or twice a year. Jimmy then finds what he came for: samples of rock on the comet. After a close call with a hostile alien life form on the comet, Jimmy returns home only to find that a cute and cuddly alien has stowed away on his ship in his sand samples. Despite Jimmy's warnings about the dangers of keeping aliens as pets, the Twonkies become huge attractions, and soon everyone owns one. But when the twonkies undergo an evolution thanks to good music, they threaten to take over Retroville! However, Jimmy soon finds out that Sheen's Twonkie is the only one that didn't evolve, and that's because Sheen's singing voice is that little bit noisy. Jimmy takes advantage of this when a monster identical to the one he had seen earlier on the comet returns to destroy Retroville.
Meanwhile, Hugh spends all of Judy's grocery money on a dummy puppet named Flippy, who instantly gets on her nerves. It is used as rocket fuel for the evolved Twonkie monster to get home. However it is shown that Jimmy forgot to send Sheen's twonkie back to the comet (meaning he's stuck with them for another year). He jumps on the sill of Sheen's window and coughs up two new baby Twonkies which run loose in Retroville and the episode ends with a card that says "The End?" with the pink baby twonkie as the period under the question mark.
- Jimmy: People, people this isn't the time for blame. If it were I'de be saying things like "I tried to tell you, and why didn't you jerks listen to me!".
- Jimmy: I told you Carl thinks it's a bad idea. But did he listen? No, he didn't! Maybe I'll just have to go door to everyone's twonkies and sending them back to space!
- The special is a parody of of the 1984 film "Gremlins" and its 1990 sequel.
- In the pet shop, if you look closely, you can see Leppy in one of the cages.
- This was a video game, but now it's been edited.
- The Ultra Lord theme song is sung to the tune of the Spider-Man one.
- Jimmy and Carl are the only kids in Ms. Fowl's class not to be in the school chorus.
- Eustache Strych makes a cameo in one of the movie theater seats just as DeCarlo screams repeatedly.
- When Cindy is auditioning for the chorus, Carolyn Lawrence is using the voice she uses for Sandy from the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise.
- This is the second time Libby uncharacteristically lies. The first time was in Jimmy for President.
- In the video game version, Sheen's singing reverses the evoloution process, but it just puts the Twonkies to sleep in this movie.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Season 3|
|Attack of the Twonkies (movie) | Lights! Camera! Danger! | Fundemonium | Stranded | Jimmy Goes to College | The N-Men | The Tomorrow Boys | My Big Fat Spy Wedding | Who's Your Mommy | Clash of the Cousins | Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen | The Incredible Shrinking Town | One of Us | Vanishing Act | The Trouble with Clones | The Evil Beneath | Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius | Who Framed Jimmy? | Flippy | King of Mars | El Magnifico | Best in Show | How to Sink a Sub | Lady Sings the News | The League of Villains (movie)|