Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bolbi Stroganovsky (also called "The Boy From Fairy Tale Land" or "The Boy With The Funny Name") is the weird resident exchange student from Backhairistan. He normally speaks broken English with a vaguely Russian or Czech accent, but has a surprisingly good Shakespearean acting voice (but only when auditioning). He has the appearance of a stereotypical Eastern-European peasant. He is also been used as a bystander, or background character in some episodes.
Bolbi has a sister named Ignishka who is also voiced by Phill LaMarr.
He appears to be Principal Willoughby's favorite student.
- Bolbi states that "Super-Kaboby" is they most famous hero of Backhairistan.
- He does a dance called the "Slap Dance" --> Slap, slap, slap. Clap, clap, clap. (Repeat)
- In "Attack of the Twonkies", Sheen disgiused himself as Bolbi to get another try for the chorus. Bolbi himself doesn't appear in this TV movie, but he is mentioned. But Bolbi does not say "Si", he says "Yah". Then again, this is Sheen we're talking about.
- In "Jimmy for President", Bolbi, Sheen, Jimmy, and Libby were running for student council as president. Bolbi won and remains president now. During Election Day at Lindbergh Elementary, he eats a marinated gunka-bob.
- Bolbi went with Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Libby and Goddard to the game show in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" (by accident), and was even considered from a species unknown by the production staff of the game show. Bolbi voted himself off of the team in a "Survivior"-esque squence, thinking that he was going to win a prize, which is technically true, as he spent the rest of the contest being pampered and waited on by two beautiful alien women.
- In "Men at Work", Bolbi order a burger, fries and shake kabob just like they serve in Backhairistan.
- He spells his name as "Bowlbee".