Bolbi Stroganovsky (also called "The Boy From Fairy Tale Land" or "The Boy With The Funny Name") is the weird resident exchange student from Backhairistan. He normally speaks broken English with a vaguely Russian or Czech accent, but has a surprisingly good Shakespearean acting voice (but only when auditioning). He has the appearance of a European peasant. He is also been used as a bystander, or background character in some episodes.
Bolbi is voiced by Phil LaMarr.
He appears to be Principal Willoughby's favorite student.
- Bolbi states that "Super-Kaboby" is they most famous hero of Backhairistan.
- He does a dance called the "Slap Dance" --> Slap, slap, slap. Clap, clap, clap. (Repeat)
- In "Attack of the Twonkies", Sheen Estevez disgiused himself as Bolbi to get another try for the chorus. Bolbi doesn't appear in this TV movie, but he is mentioned. But Bolbi does not say Si, he says Yah.
- In "Jimmy for President", Bolbi, Sheen, Jimmy, and Libby were running for student council as president. Bolbi won and remains president now. During Election Day at Lindbergh Elementary, he eats a marinated gunka-bob.
- Bolbi went with Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, Cindy, and Libby to the game show in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" (by accident), and was The Science Fair Affaireven considered from a species unknown by the production staff of the game show. Bolbi voted himself off of the team in a "Survivior"-esque squence, thinking that he was going to win a prize, which is technically true, as he spent the rest of the contest being pampered and waited on by two beautiful alien women.
- In "Men at Work", Bolbi order a Burger Fry an Shake Kabob just like they serve in Backhairistan.