Bolbi Stroganovsky (also called "The Boy From Fairy Tale Land" or "The Boy With The Funny Name") is the weird resident exchange student from Backhairistan. He normally speaks broken English with a vaguely Russian or Czech accent, but has a surprisingly good Shakespearean acting voice (but only when auditioning). He has the appearance of a stereotypical Eastern-European peasant. He is also been used as a bystander, or background character in some episodes.
He appears to be Principal Willoughby's favorite student.
- Bolbi states that "Super-Kaboby" is they most famous hero of Backhairistan.
- Bolbi has a sister named Ignishka who is also voiced by Phil LaMarr.
- He does a dance called the "Slap Dance" --> Slap, slap, slap. Clap, clap, clap. (Repeat)
- In "Attack of the Twonkies", Sheen disguised himself as Bolbi to get another try for the chorus, but Ms. Fowl and Principal Willoughbuy aren't fooled.
- In "Jimmy for President", Bolbi, Sheen, Jimmy, and Libby were running for student council as president. Since Jimmy, Libby and Sheen cheated, Bolbi won and remains president now. During Election Day at Lindbergh Elementary, he eats a marinated gunka-bob.
- Bolbi went with Jimmy, Carl, Sheen, Cindy, Libby and Goddard to the game show in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" (by accident), and was even considered from a species unknown by the production staff of the game show. Bolbi voted himself off of the team in a "Survivor"-esque sequence, thinking that he was going to win a prize, which is technically true, as he spent the rest of the contest being pampered and waited on by two beautiful alien women.
- In "Men at Work", Bolbi orders a burger, fries and shake kabob just like they serve in Backhairistan.
- He spells his name as "Bowlbee".
- His last name could be a reference to Beef Stroganoff (also spelled Beef Stroganov)
Main Characters: Jimmy Neutron | Carl Wheezer | Goddard | Sheen Estevez | Cindy Vortex | Libby Folfax | Nick Dean | Goddard | Hugh Neutron | Judy Neutron