|Airdate||March 25, 2004|
|Previous||The Junkman Cometh|
|Next||The Science Fair Affair|
Foul Bull is the first segment of the sixteenth episode of season two.
During a class trip to a rodeo, Jimmy, Carl and Sheen fall for a cute cowgirl, Sagebrush Sally. To prove themselves worthy of Sally's heart, each of the boys set out to master a specific rodeo talent. Sheen turns himself into a rodeo clown and Carl wrestles a pig, but it's Jimmy who comes out the victor with his impressive bull riding and fool proof robotic bull, of course. Once the bull malfunctions however, the boys need the help of a real cowboy to save the day. That cowboy, or cowgirl, turns out to be none other than Miss Fowl. Sally gets angry at Jimmy, Carl and Sheen for lying and decides to go hang out with Cindy and Libby. The boys then realize they don't like girls and decide to go to the Candy Bar.
- A while after Carl fell asleep on Libby's lap, the bus swerved out of control because Miss Fowl was talking to the class instead of watching the road. Carl tumbled into the aisle of the bus, but he fell out of the seat behind Libby.
- Miss Fowl had a horse named Wheat Germ.
- The way Ms. Fowl lands after destroying the robot bull is the same way Trinity lands in The Matrix Reloaded.
- The scene in which Cindy says "If I ever get the hots for that idiot Jimmy, just lock me up" is where Libby realizes Cindy's feelings towards Jimmy.
- The way Cindy denies her crush on Jimmy is similar to a scene in the Back at the Barnyard episode, "Abby and Veronica" when Abby and Bessy have the exact same conversation. Coincidentally, both Veronica and Sally are voiced by Grey Griffin and both shows are produced by O Entertainment.
- Jimmy: Hi there, Sally! Fancy meetin' y'all here.
- Sally: Um ...I work here!
- Jimmy: Right! Well, uh, fancy meetin' me'all here!
- Cindy: What a bunch of tongue draggers! If I ever get the hots for that idiot Jimmy, just lock me up!
- Libby: Don't you mean if you ever get the hots for ANY of them?
- Cindy: (laughing nervously) Hehe, right! Ahah...that's what I meant. (slowly backs away)