|Airdate||November 1, 2002|
|Invention|| Hall Monitor Equipment:|
Hall Pass Afetocator
ID and Vetrotech Scanner
|Previous||My Son, the Hamster|
|Next||Hypno-Birthday To You|
Hall Monster is the first segment of the ninth episode of season one.
When Chuck Lester, the hall monitor, moves to Greece, Ms. Fowl draws a name out of a hat to determine the next hall monitor. When Jimmy's name is pulled out, he believes it to be the worst job ever. When Jimmy learns that he can cause trouble according to Libby, the power goes to his head and gets out of control by being cruel to everyone.
After his father reminds him not to get out of control, Jimmy says the password accidently to make Goddard reveal the video survaillance and sees what he's been doing all along and tries to resign his duties as a hall monitor, but Miss Fowl states that hall monitors have to be fired if they break the rules. Jimmy then breaks the rules on purpose to be demoted. Sheen is then picked as the new hall monitor and is called the Ultra Monitor.
- Chuck broke the rules by blocking Jimmy and his friends from entering the school. He probably did this just to give them two additional demerits.
- One of the stickers on Carl's lunchbox looks like Igglybuff from the Pokémon series. Also, this picture appears in Jimmy's house in the living room too.
- Cindy's pants are 11 and 3 quarter inches.
- This episode is very similar to the SpongeBob SquarePants episode, "Hall Monitor" where the protagonist becomes the new Hall Monitor which abuses its power.
- Jimmy: Are you conducting a secret meeting? Is this a conspiracy to start a riot?! Up against the wall, spread 'em!
- Cindy: Okay, Neutron, you're outta control! I'm making a citizen's arrest!
- Sheen: I want a public defender!
- Libby: I..I want my music!
- Carl: (cries) I want my mommy! (whimpers, then brightens) And some fudge!
- Cindy: (about Jimmy) I think your friend's hat is on a little too tight.
- Sheen: His hats are always too tight. Look at his head!
- Jimmy: You've exceeded the number of llama stickers on your lunchbox!
- Carl: (nervously) I know...but I, I have a special permit.
- Libby [after Jimmy takes her music away]: Uh oh! (gasps) Music withdrawl! (shrieks) Skin ... feeling ... clammy! (faints)
- Jimmy [to Libby when she's singing in detention]: Lady, we don't sing the blues here. [Sheen bangs his cup across the bars.] No tin cup banging, gumboy.
- Sheen: Aw Man.
- Jimmy: [to Cindy] And no carving keys to your cell out of soap.