|Is This Cute?|
|Airdate||October 9, 2010|
|Next||The Boy Next Dorkus|
Is This Cute? is the second episode of Planet Sheen. It is the first official episode of season one.
After Boh-Rok the Destroyer, the most powerful and horrible creature in all of Zeenu, hears of Sheen’s presence on the planet, he decides to pay the Emperor a visit to see if he approves of Sheen. Boh-Rok is incredibly temperamental, and if angered, he will wreak havoc on the entire planet. He demands that anyone who approaches him follow strict guidelines. As a result, the Emperor tries to prepare Sheen for the impending visit by hiring a tutor. To sabotage Sheen, Dorkus enlists the worst possible tutor, a nervous, slug-like creature named Doppy, who looks a lot like Carl. If Doppy can't get Sheen to stay focused and learn the protocol before Boh-Rok arrives, it could be the end of them both.
- Carl makes a cameo in this episode. When Sheen meets Doppy, he says "Hey, wait a minute, don't I know you from somewhere?". He then has a flashback of him and Carl to the Candy Bar squirting milkshakes at each other, then running through Jimmy's backyard and Sheen spins Carl around. Carl is then slung off into the sky, gets hit by a plane and says "I'm okay!". Sheen then says "Nope, doesn't ring a bell".
- Carl was going to be part of the series (in which it would have been about both Carl and Sheen stealing Jimmy's rocket), but Nickelodeon executives refused to use Carl and replaced him with Doppy.
- This episode marks the last time Carl has appeared in animation.
- This is the first episode where the official theme song is played.
- Starting with this episode, Sheen wears a blue-green and dark blue spacesuit, although he does wear his original outfit in the flashback.
- This is the first episode to have the title said. Boh-Rok said "IS THIS CUTE?" to Sheen when Sheen thought Boh-Rok was cute.
- In Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen, Sheen hated tutors, but here, he likes them.