|Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide!|
|Airdate||January 16, 2006|
|Invention||Gene Splicer (A.J.), Big Bang Bomb (Professor Calamitous)|
|Previous||Jimmy Timmy Power Hour|
|Next||Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators|
Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide! is the second crossover special of the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour series.
In the second cross-over special, Jimmy and Timmy begin to fight over the affections of Cindy. It starts with Carl getting shocked under a ladder due to Friday the 13th. Jimmy then finds out that Calamitous is robbing a bank. Jimmy fights Calamitous, Dr. Sydney Moist and the CalamiBot. Successful, he then encounters Timmy Turner, who then has a rocket duel. Timmy succeeds, sending Jimmy falling down Mt. Everest then saving him after a scolding from Wanda. Timmy then takes Cindy to Dimmsdale via his Fairy Godparents and Jimmy uses his Wormhole Generator to go after him, with help from Carl, Sheen and Libby. Calamitous follows as well, befriending Anti-Cosmo and freeing the Anti-Fairies in the process. Timmy lends Cosmo and Wanda to Carl, Shee, and Libby. Then, Jimmy and Timmy fight the Anti-Fairies after they make it Friday the 13th every day, stopping the Earth from rotating anymore. Then they have to deal with Professor Calamitous in Jorgen's muscular body due to a mishap from Timmy. Jorgen Von Calamitous then takes Cindy to Retroville and creates the Big Bang Bomb, which would've exploded allowing Calamitous to make a whole new earth in his image. Jimmy and Timmy steal Cindy back and free Jorgen from Calamitous' control by breaking "Da Rules", making him very, very furious. He shrinks Calamitous and locks him up in a jar. With help from Jorgen, Cosmo and Wanda, Retroville and Dimmsdale are split allowing Jimmy and Timmy to both dance with Cindy. Also, Carl asks Wanda to turn mini-Calamitous into a Judy-look alike.
- Error: Cindy says Jimmy does not let her come in his lab, but she has been in his lab many times. However, she was probably bluffing to flatter Timmy.
- Running Gag: People doing the "In Your Face Dance".
- If this is canon, this crossover proves that all Nickelodeon Universes (or at least the Fairly OddParents and Jimmy Neutron ones) are on same date in time.
- This episode aired 3 days after a Friday the 13th (January 2006).
- When Cindy is talking to Libby about Jimmy, Libby can be seen playing the Ultra Lord video game. Maybe she likes Ultra Lord as well.
- Goddard appears in this episode, just like in the last one. He appears when he saves Jimmy from being hit by Timmy with a Burp Canon he wished for, and then later on frozen in carbonite along with Hugh and Judy by Professor Calamitous when he was in Jorgen's body.
- It's unknown why Goddard didn't go with Jimmy and the others into Dimmadale to find Timmy and Cindy.