|Maternotron Knows Best|
|Airdate||March 9, 2004|
|Next||Send in the Clones|
Maternotron Knows Best is an episode from the second season.
- The episode is similar to the Dexter's Laboratory episode, Maternal Combat, where Dexter creates a Mom-Droid to do his mother's chores when she falls ill and Dee-Dee gets hold of the remote to the robot and wrecks havoc, and makes another one to counter Dee-Dee. The titles are similar, too, because they both start with an "M" and end with a "T" and have the word "Matern" in them.
- Carl and Sheen didn't figure out the robot mom wasn't Judy.
- Judy: (about her nails getting manucured by a group of men while carrying her car) Wow, you have never seen a girl getting her fingers manucured.
- Hugh: (whining about Maternotron) She didn't even let me play with Mr. Bath Time Ducky!!!
- MaternoTron (to Jimmy): Where do you think you're going?
- Jimmy: Uhh, outside?
- MaternoTron: Too dangerous! Outside is where the Civil War was held! I'm putting you both on, (ferocious evil tone of voice) LOCKDOWN!
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Season 2 episodes|
|A Beautiful Mine | Sorry, Wrong Era | The Retroville 9 | Grumpy Young Men | Operation: Rescue Jet Fusion (movie) | Nightmare in Retroville | Monster Hunt | Jimmy for President | Return of the Nanobots | Holly Jolly Jimmy | Love Potion 976/J | Sheen's Brain | Maternotron Knows Best | Send in the Clones | The Great Egg Heist | The Feud | Out, Darn Spotlight | The Junkman Cometh | Foul Bull | The Science Fair Affair | Men at Work | The Mighty Wheezers | Billion Dollar Boy | Win Lose and Kaboom! (movie)|