Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Airdate|| August 28, 2010 (sneak peek)|
October 2, 2010 (official premiere)
|Invention||Jimmy's new rocket|
|Next||Is This Cute?|
The pilot episode of Planet Sheen lacks an official name.
One day, Sheen sneaks into Jimmy's lab, looking for his Ultra Lord card. He looks underneath a blanket and finds out that Jimmy has built a brand new rocket just for one. He disobeys Jimmy's specific warning signs and he blasts off into space and crashes on the planet Zeenu. Sheen tries to go home, but the rocket explodes before it can get off the ground. The Emperor of Zeenu mistakes him for a genius and appoints him for a Super High Royal Supreme Advisor. However, a villain named Dorkus (who is the Emperor's old supreme advisor) vows to destroy him of his jealousy of Sheen and because Sheen accidentally destroyed his house in the crash. In Dorkus' first attempt, he tries to get him executed, but Sheen easily defeats the executor. In Dorkus's next attempt, he brings Sheen into The Valley of Unpleasant Holes. He leaves him there with a vicious Chocktow named Chock Chock, but later, a Zeenuian girl named Aseefa saves him from it. Sheen befriends Mr. Nesmith, a chimpanzee who came to Zeenu forty years ago and he agrees to help Sheen fix the rocket as long as he can come back to Earth with him.
- "Hey, that was in mint condition! You owe me twenty five cents!!" - Sheen
- "Hey there, creepy alien dude." - Doppy Doppweiller
- "Ahhh..." - Sheen
- "Jimmy Neutron! Someone is putting all these notes in your lab!" - Sheen
Sheen's Starlog Entry
This is Sheen's log, Stardate: One, I guess. So here I am stuck on a planet with a creepy guy with a funny name and a talking monkey (Nesmith: Ape!) and a cute yodeling blue girl. It's not too bad I guess, but I really miss you guys and as soon as I can get my rocket fixed, I'll be right home. Until then, I will represent my home planet with pride, fight all intergalactic evil and brush my teeth regularly so I don't get teeth like Uncle Miguel.
Oh well. Wish I could mail this, it'd take a whole lot of stamps.
Love your grandson, Sheen"
- About 3.5 million viewers watched the series premiere.
- Sheen breaks the fourth wall when he says that Zeenuian sounds exactly like English.
- Otis and Pig from Back at the Barnyard (another franchise that O Entertainment has produced for Nickelodeon) made a cameo appearance in Sheen's daydream when he is in the Palace of Pain and the two waved at Sheen.
- When Otis and Pig passed Sheen, he said that he'll be milking the pigs and slapping the cows. It should've been the other way around.
- Doppy was only seen at the end of the episode when he passed by Sheen and said "Hey, creepy alien dude". It was not explained who Doppy was or where he came from until Is This Cute?
- The credits state the episode's name as "Planet Sheen".
- Due to Michael Tavera composing the music for the TV show, the music from The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire can be heard during Sheen's encounter with Bobb.
- It is unknown why Jimmy wasn't in the lab to stop Sheen from stealing the rocket or how Sheen got in without Jimmy's DNA.
- Even though it's been established that the characters can survive in space, Jimmy's rocket has a sheild on it. Either he forgot or he put it there so the driver won't fly out when he crashes, since there is no seatbelt.
- This episode premiered the same day as TUFF Puppy did.