| Looks like one of Jimmy Neutron's incomplete inventions A.K.A a Stub.|
You can help Jimmy Neutron Wiki by expanding it.
Retroville is the city where The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron is set. Evidence points to it being located in Texas, with several references as it located there (ranches nearby, warm climate, etc.) One big hint that Retroville is in Texas comes near the end of the movie, when Goddard converts to his Fly Cycle mode and is shown to have a Texas vanity license plate, saying "BAD DOG," with detailed registration stickers. Retroville is near a downtown area (as a possible reference to Sugar Land next to Houston). The city imposes a 4% tax rate, as seen on Mr. Giggle's invoice in the episode Hypno-Birthday To You.
- Candy Bar - An ice cream shop in Retroville where Jimmy and his friends like to eat at.
- Lake Retroville - A man-made lake in Retroville.
- Lindbergh Elementary - Jimmy and his friends go to this school.
- Pizza Clown - A restaurant in Retroville.
- Retroland - Retroville's amusement park.
- McSpanky's - A hamburger restaurant.
- Retro refers to old trends that have regained popularity once again, it is seen in some buildings and cars with 1940's, 1950's , and early 1960's style, and the towns Candy Bar seems to have a 1950's style design.
- Retroville has an emergency siren system, probably a cold war based, that sounds whenever the city is in danger. The sirens go off in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" when a meteor hurtles toward Retroville.