Retroville, Texas is the city where the franchise is set.
In the episode Stranded, there is a scene where Jimmy and his friends take off in the Hover Car for a trip to the equator. Following an argument between Cindy and Jimmy, a map animation that shows the hovercar's route can easily be traced back almost precisely to Austin, Texas. Looking at Jimmy’s watch you can see that Retroville time is 12:00 and so is Chicago time, which suggests that Retroville is located in the central standard time zone. The phone number of the Candy Bar, as shown by a receipt, has a 985 area code, which is located in southern Louisiana. Although the reciept was shown in the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinators!, which is considered non-canon, so that might not be the canon phone number.
Retroville is near a downtown area (as a possible reference to Sugar Land next to Houston). The city imposes a 4% tax rate, as seen on Mr. Giggle's invoice in the episode Hypno-Birthday To You.
- Candy Bar - An ice cream shop in Retroville where Jimmy and his friends like to eat at.
- Lake Retroville - A man-made lake in Retroville.
- Lindbergh Elementary - Jimmy and his friends go to this school.
- Pizza Clown - A restaurant in Retroville.
- Retroland - Retroville's amusement park.
- McSpanky's - A hamburger restaurant.
- Retro refers to old trends that have regained popularity once again, it is seen in some buildings and cars with 1940, 1950s , and early 1960s style. The Candy Bar seems to have a 1950's style design.
- Retroville has an emergency siren system, probably built during the cold war, that sounds whenever the city is in danger. The sirens go off in "Win, Lose and Kaboom" when a meteor hurtles toward Retroville.
- Retroville is located in Texas.