|The Trouble with Clones|
|Airdate||January 25, 2006|
|Next||The Evil Beneath|
The Trouble with Clones is a Season 3 episode. It is the sequel to Send in the Clones.
In the Earth's orbit, Evil Jimmy has hijacked a communication satellite and has begun to pull prank calls all over Retroville while escaping from Jimmy and the other clones. Jimmy is able to stop him after a laser battle, and takes him to his lab. Jimmy creates a device that can turn his evil clone into a good clone. Unfortunately, Evil Jimmy cuts out one of the chemical pipes. Jimmy activates the machine, and the clone pretends to be good.
Evil Jimmy gets the Hypno-Beam, and begins to wreck havoc, which includes making Carl and Sheen think that they're female backup singers, making Cindy and Libby think that they're marines and making Nick think he's a bikini supermodel.
Jimmy is able to put everyone back to normal and finds out that his clone went to his lab, and gets the Quantum Duplicating Device, which creates a perfect copy of something, but destroys the original in the process. Jimmy chases the clone in the lab, who finds out that his rocket's engine was clogged with a watermelon.
Evil Jimmy has used the Duplicator to create an Evil Earth. Jimmy finds out that Evil Jimmy has planned to suck the real Earth into oblivion. Jimmy disguises himself as Evil Jimmy to infiltrate the evil Earth, where he discovers the whole place is in anarchy, the streets are dangerous and his friends and parents are complete monsters.
When Jimmy goes to Evil Jimmy's house, he is captured by Evil Hugh, Evil Judy and Evil Goddard. Jimmy is able to keep Evil Jimmy down to stop his plan and save the planet. Unfortunately, Evil Jimmy breaks the dark chip from the duplicating machine to try to put Jimmy into a void with him and the rest of the horrible planet. As Evil Earth is sucked into a void, Jimmy is able to escape, and realizes that doesn't need to beat the record, as he saved the world once again and would rather spend extra time with his friends and family. Just then, a big black cloud comes from where the evil Earth had been, and Evil Jimmy's face appears as he vows to one day return and exact his vengeance.
- Evil Jimmy makes several references to Back to the Future such as calling Good Jimmy "Doc" as Marty McFly calls Doc Brown in all three movies, and mentioning Plutonium when he is talking about the materials needed to make Evil Jimmy good by using De-Evilizer. The Evil Earth even looks like the future from the second movie.
- Evil Sheen should've been wearing a Robo Fiend shirt instead of an Ultra Lord shirt.
- Had the series continued, there would've been an episode where Jimmy took his class on a field trip to an asteroid and Evil Jimmy and the kids' evil clones would've escaped from the Dark Matter Dimension and Jimmy and his class would've teamed up to defeat them once and for all.
- It's unknown why the cloud created by the dark chip sucked only the evil Earth and didn't keep growing, and continued to suck other planets, but Jimmy DID say that only the planet would get sucked and nothing else would.
- The cloud created by the broken chip is similar to a black hole.
- The chip which Evil Jimmy created is actually an antimatter chip.
- The prank call scene was a reference to The Simpsons where Bart often plays prank calls at the Moe's Tavern.
- In Evil Jimmy's lab, the Hypno Beam has the same design from seasons one and two.
|The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: Season 3|
|Attack of the Twonkies (movie) | Lights! Camera! Danger! | Fundemonium | Stranded | Jimmy Goes to College | The N-Men | The Tomorrow Boys | My Big Fat Spy Wedding | Who's Your Mommy | Clash of the Cousins | Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen | The Incredible Shrinking Town | One of Us | Vanishing Act | The Trouble with Clones | The Evil Beneath | Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius | Who Framed Jimmy? | Flippy | King of Mars | El Magnifico | Best in Show | How to Sink a Sub | Lady Sings the News | The League of Villains (movie)|