|Who Framed Jimmy Neutron?|
|Airdate||January 27, 2006|
|Previous||Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius|
Who Framed Jimmy Neutron? is an episode from season three.
Jimmy is framed for a break in at the bank. When Carl and Sheen attempt to free him from his incarceration, the three boys end up on a chain gang together. In order to get to town and prove Jimmy’s innocence, the boys must race through the backwoods of Retroville chained to each other with the warden Bueford Lee Stormshuckle in hot pursuit. When they try to get to the lab, Officer Tubbs and his partner, were guarding the front yard of Jimmy's house, then they decided to use Cindy's computer, when Jimmy typed in the search for the man who framed him, then sheen accidently called him on the phone, which Stormshuckle came into Cindy's room and tries to get rid of the evidence. In the end, it was revealed that the warden is the one who framed Jimmy.
- This episode's title is title parody of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- During the bear chase, Yakety Sax plays, which became famous as the theme song for The Benny Hill Show.
- The same song is used in a video game plays while Jimmy is wearing the speed shoes as shown at 0:55.
- Yokel is an obvious parody of Google.
- The music used during the title card sequence sounds like Bad Boys.
- This episode is slightly similar to the Disney Timon and Pumbaa tv show episode Alcatraz Mataz as both episodes involve the main character/s getting framed for a crime and thrown in jail and then trying to escape so they can clear their names.