|Who Framed Jimmy Neutron?|
|Airdate||January 27, 2006|
|Previous||Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius|
Who Framed Jimmy? is an episode from season three.
Jimmy is framed for a break in at the bank and is sent to juvie. When Carl and Sheen attempt to free him from his incarceration, the three boys end up on a chain gang together. In order to get to town and prove Jimmy’s innocence, the boys must race through the backwoods of Retroville chained to each other with the warden Bueford Lee Stormshuckle in hot pursuit. When they try to get to the lab, Officer Tubbs and his partner, were guarding the front yard of Jimmy's house, then they decided to use Cindy's computer, when Jimmy typed in the search for the man who framed him. Then, Sheen accidently called him on the phone, which Stormshuckle came into Cindy's room and tries to get rid of the evidence. In the end, it was revealed that Stormshuckke is the one who framed Jimmy.
- This episode's title is title parody of Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- During the bear chase, Yakety Sax, the theme song for The Benny Hill Show plays.
- The same song is used in a video game plays while Jimmy is wearing the speed shoes as shown at 0:55.
- Yokel is an obvious parody of Google.
- The music used during the title card sequence sounds like Bad Boys or Tramp (specifically Salt n Pepa's version).
- This episode is also known as "Who Framed Jimmy?"
- When Jimmy naively (and foolishly) questions who would frame him, Sheen mentions Professor Calamitous, The Junkman, Beautiful Gorgeous, the Space Bandits and Baby Eddie. Carl even includes Cindy.
- It is unknown why the warden framed Jimmy in the first place, since they never met before. However, it is safe to assume he only did it for pleasure or because he felt like it. It's also assumed that since Jimmy is a well known genius with brilliant inventions, it would be easy to blame him.
- How could Stormshuckle be blinded by the sun if he's wearing shades? That doesn't make any sense.